Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Happy Birthday III

She Was 35 yesterday.
She is one of the ladies, I have had spent some time in my life, thinking and being together.
10 years back she was a radical when it came to women’s liberation. Though not the extent of burning their Bra’s.
But, she had a point. A health freak with a sturdy body, confidence oozing she could have any guy lusting for her, and she could actually hit a guy.
I have had the opportunity to see that once; some one had brushed past her admirable assets. Unknowingly, she did ignite thoughts in my mind, but her stances usually kept boys scared and away. I was not different.
She is married, has a kid though only in touch over face book. I do keep myself abreast with her life for old time’s sake.
She has still been a fighter till date, and facing life’s turbulence with grit.
She was my valentines date, and that is good memory.
Also a few journey’s we did together.
In those years, she must have been the only girl I slept with.
Yes, in deep slumber.
Happy Birthday, Girl.

1 comment:

Bounty Hunter said...

As Sean would say....

he he he he.....bugger !

And Mukri would go...

hyuck hyuck hyuck hyuck....lowda laasoon !

Aplogies to those readers who are not familiar with these ghosts from Mr. Singh's past....